Trash collection today, May 9

Garbage collection will take place like normal today.

If you need to report that your cart was lost in the rain event or report an abandoned cart, here are the ways that you can notify the City:

  1. Start a service request through our MySugarLand mobile
  2. Call 311 or 281-275-2900
  3. Report a concern on our website:; or
  4. Contact Republic at 713-726-7307 or

**Please note that when you report your lost cart you will need to include the size of the cart. (35, 65, or 95 gallon cart)

FOR GREATWOOD residents, see

If you have other questions in regards to trash pickup please visit: